An evening of botanical printmaking
An evening of botanical printmaking.
Tuesday 11th October 6pm-8pm.
A two hour session with botanical printmaker Alicia Breakspear who will teach you the process of botanical printmaking. You’ll have a chance to print with plants on various papers using different coloured inks.
What to expect
- A short introduction into Alicia’s process with some examples.
- You will make original prints to take home with you.
- Most of all you have an opportunity to slow down and connect with nature.
What to bring
- Wear old clothes or an apron due to using printmakers ink.
- Any plants you wish to print with. Pressed plants work best like ferns and leaves. I will provide lots so no worries if you don’t have any!
This will be focusing on the basics of botanical printmaking, you will learn the process and have time to create your own prints.
All materials are included - there will be no extra costs on the day.
The Green Room,
Mount Pleasant Ecological Park
If you have any further questions please contact Alicia - email@example.com
Or contact on instagram @aliciab.studio