This is an original print made from the wild Cuckoo flower, also commonly known as Lady's Smock.
- Original Print made from plants.
- Paper size is A4 // 21cm x 29.7
- Heavyweight cartridge paper.
- Signed and the common species name presented on the front.
- Unframed (last photograph is an example of framing options)
- Comes packaged in a compostable sleeve and recycled backing board.
All my prints are made from foraged plants that have been pressed, inked and then printed directly onto paper. I use an etching press to create a deep and detailed print from the inked foliage. Much like the process of Mono-printing and some of my original prints are made from the 'ghost prints' which is where a print is made from the previously used plate, where you can see the outline of the plants.